In this tutorial, we are going to learn about two different ways to add images to the GitHub README.md file.
- Open your GitHub repository and navigate to the images folder or the folder where your images are placed.
- Click on the image you need to add to your README.md file.
- Now, right-click on the image and select
copy image addressoption.
- At final, open your README.md file and use below markdown syntax to add an image.
In the above syntax, you need to add your copied image address inside parenthesis
- Open your GitHub repository and click on the Issues tab.
- Now, click on the
New Issuebutton and drag and drop your image inside
Leave a comment box.
- Once the image is successfully uploaded you will get a markdown image syntax, just copy and paste it inside your
![Screenshot 2020-02-09 at 5 08 54 PM](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/33011208/74101378-2ef4e880-4b5f-11ea-8e9d-5ae1d811a35a.png)