In this tutorial, we are going to learn about how to change the default favicon in angular app, which is set by the angular-cli.
- Open the angular app in your favorite code editor.
- Navigate to src folder and remove the
- Now, add a new favicon inside the
Note: The favicon filename should be
favicon.icolike in the above screenshot.
- Reload your app to see the new favicon.
If your favicon file name and image format is different like(icon2.png or icon9.jpg) then you can follow the below steps.
- Add your favicon inside the src folder.
- Open the
index.htmlfile and change the favicon file name (with the newly added icon name).
<link rel="icon" type="image/x-icon" href="icon24.png">
- Inside the
angular.jsonfile add the favicon in
"assets": [ "assets", "icon24.png"],